Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for Hair Affairs e-Mag Newsletter
For back issues of Hair Affairs e-Mag. Please email me hairaffairs@ntlworld.com with "back issue" in the subject box and let me know which month you require. January 2007 through to current month available.

Monday, June 25, 2007

I should have kept quiet - I have been tagged!

I mentioned on A funkykindaglows blog that I had not been tagged. Two two's and now I have, so here goes.

Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to then report this on their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. They then need to tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They are also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.

Seven unknown facts........

1. I am not a Londoner. Infact I was born and bred in Essex. I was born in Barking Hospital, Upney, Barking and grew up in Rainham, Essex. So I guess that makes me an official "Essex Girl". Although, unlike all those "Essex Girl" jokes, I do not dance around my handbag and wear white stilletoes and my middle name is not Tracey or Sharon!

2. Whilst growing up in Essex I was Convent educated. I attended La Sainte Union Convent in Grays, Thurrock, even more Essex than Rainham! Unlike peoples beliefs, we were not taught primarily by nuns. Infact, I had a crush on my Physics teacher, Mr McCabe, who had silver, not grey, silver hair and piercing blue eyes!

3. I suffer from middle child syndrome. It is a well known fact that there is a syndrome for those of us who unfortunatley fall within the middle of our siblings. Growing up I always felt that I was not the "first and loved" and not the "last and spoilt", I was there somewhere in the middle, with the middle being somewhat insignificant!!!

4. I, myself have three children and have unfortunatley placed my first born son, in the middle. I do, however, have a ten year gap between middle and last sons. My eldest is a daughter who has given me a lovely grandson.

5. I dislike mice and anything that small with four legs. I do not mind spiders and I am a little afraid of heights. I have yet to travel on the London Eye.

6. As a child, I performed in our local theatre in Hornchurch in two productions, The Miracle Worker about Helen Keller and Joseph and his Amazing Technicolour Dream Coat. I do not think that amateur dramatics works for me as I do not like being on show!

7. Finally, I will try my hand at most things and finish nothing! Three years ago I embarked on an Adult Education course in mosaics. I designed a nice Indian elephant piece, which still, to this day, remains unfinished!

Just like Afunkykindaglow mentioned, I think almost everyone has now been tagged. I am really not sure who I should be tagging. If anyone wishes to take up the mantle, please just leave me a message.

1 comment:

Mel said...

You have obviously worked on number 7 because you are doing a sterling job with the e-mag!