Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for Hair Affairs e-Mag Newsletter
For back issues of Hair Affairs e-Mag. Please email me hairaffairs@ntlworld.com with "back issue" in the subject box and let me know which month you require. January 2007 through to current month available.

Monday, May 7, 2007

Hair Affairs e-Mag Cover Girl Story - Tuere


Tuere is Hair Affairs May e-Mag Cover Girl.

On her album cover her sisterlocks are about 4 yrs old.

Tuere works out of her home studio in Atlanta (and sometimes in Dallas) when not wrangling her husband and two children.

Independent Recording Artist Tuere can be found on itunes, cdbaby and myspace - www.tuereonline.com

The photographer is Marie Thomas and her website is www.mariethomas.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your hair and the two tone colours, did you go to a salon for colouring or did you do it yourself. I would like to know also, if you have suffered with lint attracting your locks and how you deal with it.

Hair Affairs said...

Hi Anonymous,

These pictures are not of my hair, but Tuere who agreed to be my May cover girl. I also have two tone hair, which was coloured at a salon. I do not have any problems with lint either, or not that I have noticed.

Please feel free to sign up for the emag, where you will also get some great hair tips.