Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for Hair Affairs e-Mag Newsletter
For back issues of Hair Affairs e-Mag. Please email me hairaffairs@ntlworld.com with "back issue" in the subject box and let me know which month you require. January 2007 through to current month available.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A little bit of HAIR!!

As I have not shown any updated photos for a while, I thought I would add these.

I did a soft spike set and these are the results.





The photo above shows me with the soft spikes in place.


This photo is out in the sun with the curlers removed.






These two photos are the next afternoon at work.



This curl set lasted at least three days. I went swimming on the third day and of course had to wash my hair afterwards.









3 comments:

Mel said...

Your hair looks great! Have you just added the colour to it?
I still don't have any soft spikes but the more I see the results they produce the more I am tempted to buy some.

Hair Affairs said...

Hi Mel,

The colour in my hair was done about 18 months ago by Chi. I had three different colours in my hair.

I am due to go and have it re-done again shortly. He wants to try out some new colours.

Maryee said...

Beautiful curls! So glad I found your blog.