Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for Hair Affairs e-Mag Newsletter
For back issues of Hair Affairs e-Mag. Please email me hairaffairs@ntlworld.com with "back issue" in the subject box and let me know which month you require. January 2007 through to current month available.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hair Affairs e-Mag - May 2007


OUT NOW

May's e-mag features:

  • Tuere's "sisterlock" story;
  • Sisterlocks homecoming retreat;
  • My Aah moment!
  • Chi's Affairs (Hair Agony Uncle);
  • Debbie's journey and much more...........

Why not use the link above to sign up and receive your free copy.

You will be added to the Hair Affairs mailing list to recieve monthly emags direct to your inbox.

Interested in sharing your story, contact me on the email address above.



1 comment:

Maryee said...

I love Tuere! She's such a beautiful spirit and her locks rock!!