Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for Hair Affairs e-Mag Newsletter
For back issues of Hair Affairs e-Mag. Please email me hairaffairs@ntlworld.com with "back issue" in the subject box and let me know which month you require. January 2007 through to current month available.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Self Made and Chuffed!

Oh well, May seems to have gone by so quickly. I have been busy reasearching and collating the Hair Affairs e-Mag, just in time for the 31st May issue deadline.

I must say the emag is really taking off and I am thoroughly enjoying it. I now consider myself a self made journalist, editor and publisher.

I could not of imagined that by taking the Sisterlocks Consultant training class, I would make my career take a turn like this. In the beginning my main aim was to highlight my Sisterlocks business. However, I am amazed at the interest in not only the "hair" but also the "affairs". I have had readers signing up from all over the world. I am really chuffed.

Watch out world, here I come!!!

5 comments:

C & C said...

Greetings SL London,

Its me Locizm for Atlanta under a new name... Kinky Awakenings. I would ask how you are doing but I can clearly see you are enjoying this new turn in your life.I look forward to receiving my e-mag every month!

I am so happy and proud that you've embraced your new venture with such ferver.

I pray you all the best. Peace

Hair Affairs said...

Thanks, Kinky Awakenings. I am really enjoying this journey and I am open to whatever comes my way!

Anonymous said...

Hi, love the emag but i cant seem to get access to the June edition.

Hair Affairs said...

Hi annonymous

Please send me your email address and I will send you all the issues of the magazine, direct to your in box.

Maryee said...

Congratulations! Visit the LHBE when you can! Wishing you all the best!

Maryee